TRIP PACKAGE INCLUSIVES:
- First Night Hotel in Manaus, Brazil
- All Transports Within Brazil (per regular trip schedule)
- First-Class Luxury Yacht Accommodations
- All-Inclusive, 6-Day Amazon Peacock Bass Fishing Package (excludes airfare to Brazil)
- Fishing Licenses
- Six Full Days Fishing
- Yachts with 24-hr. Ultra Trac communication devices
- 17 ft. , 60 hp Fishing Boats with Spot Radios
- Double Occupancy Suites with Private Toilet/Shower per Suite
- Daily Laundry & Maid Service (No need to over pack!)
- Round-Trip Charter flight from Hotel to Yacht and Return
- Local Amazon Guides with Expertise in Bait Casting, Spin Casting, and Fly Angling.
- Top-Star Customer Service Excellence
- Mouth-Watering Regional Meals
- Daily Pre-Packed Lunches with Requested Beverages in Iced Coolers
- Complimentary Bottled Water, Beer, Juices, Dinner Wines, Coffee, Sodas, etc.
- Special Shore Lunch (upon request / weather permitting)
- Sightseeing Tours can be arranged (optional)
- Rainforest walks / Village Visitation (upon request)
- Complimentary Conventional Rod/Reel Loaners
- English-speaking Guides and Personnel
- Corporate/Group/Educational/Holiday Private Charters
- Customized Eco Tourism to suit your needs
TRIP PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS:
- Domestic/Commercial/International Air Travel getting into Manaus, Brazil
- Gratuities for Guides and Staff
- Personal Expenditures during your “Free Day” in Manaus
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Jigs/Flies/Soft baits and specialty lures
- Personal expenses/Travel Insurance/Brazilian Visas/Suggested vaccinations
- Pre-Trip Hotel stays getting to Brazil and Return & Extra Day Stays in Brazil
- Airport Departure Taxes (if any)
- Additional Amenity Charges during Hotel Stays (only double occupancy lodging for one night included).
- Satellite Phone Calls ($5.00 per min)
Our Luxury Yachts
Accommodates up to 18
$6295 per Angler
Accommodates up to 12
$5995 per Angler
Where do I begin when booking a trip?
Please call our office at 1 (800) 398-5837, or email us at email@example.com to make your reservation. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you and is close as a phone call or email away from the time you book your reservation, until the time you leave for your trip. We will provide step-by-step instructions and booking packet information with loads of information about everything you need to know! Should you desire not to handle things on your own, we also have affiliates such as airline agents, recommended Brazilian visa expeditors, and a certified trip insurance agent within our office to protect your trip costs and medical coverage should you need it.
The Steps Are:
- Call our office for availability and choose your trip week.
- Book your reservation and mail your deposit within 10 days of
- Purchase your airline tickets.
- Apply for your Passport and Brazilian visa (if you do not
already have one).
- Purchase your travel insurance (highly recommended but
- Payment in full is due 75 days prior to departure.
- Pack your bags and prepare for your “Trip of a Lifetime”!
Call (800) 398-5837
Facts About the Amazon
The Amazon biome is 2 times the size of India
It is home to 350 ethnic groups
The Amazon river is over 6600 km long
17% of the forest cover has been lost in the last 50 years
It harbors 10% of the world's known species
The Amazon River is the largest river by volume
2021/2022 Fishing Season “Departs FRIDAY from Miami”
FRI Day 1: Fly from your home to Miami connecting to a direct flight to Manaus, Brazil. Upon your arrival into Manaus, you will be greeted by an English-speaking representative who will then transfer your group to your hotel to overnight prior to your early morning flight.
SAT Day 2: After a complimentary breakfast, your group gathers in the lobby at a pre-determined hour for an early morning transport to the airport for a short charter flight to your yacht. You can look forward to 6 full days of action-packed Peacock Bass Fishing.
SUN – FRI Days 3-8: Full Fishing Days until mid-afternoon Friday.
SAT Day 9: Early morning flight back to Manaus Airport for your “Free Day” to sightsee or rest at a hotel. (Expenses incurred on your free day are “exclusive ” of your trip package.) Check in for your departure flight from Manaus late evening, approx 8:00 PM, to arrive Miami on Sunday at approx. 5:30 AM connecting onward home. “We hope you enjoyed your travels with us”!
All Travel Logistics Provided By:
Martin Travel Services
Call Martin Travel Services, our recommended travel affiliate for all Airfare or hotel bookings for all destinations.
They offer the lowest fares and great service!
We work closely with Martin Travel Services so we have all your up to date travel information please call or email them today!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you are one of our customers.